Questions/Thoughts: Profiles and Remediations
The Revision Process
- Fastwrite: Describe an experience in which receiving feedback to a piece really helped you develop it in satisfying ways. Or, describe a moment in which you feel that, as a reader or editor, you were really able to help another writer successfully develop a piece, Whichever tack you take, what practical lessons can you draw from this experience about how you might create a social network to support your work as a writer and editor? In what ways does your experience align (or not) with the advice offered by Fenton and Lee?
- Thurs, 4/27, 10:00 am: Post your profile of a digital writer to this site.
- Fri, 4/28: No class.
- Fri, 4/28, and Mon, 5/01: Conferences with Joe.
- Mon, 5/01, class: Scan the profiles posted to this site. Pick at least two that you feel differ in interesting ways from each other, and be ready to talk about what those differences suggest to you.
- Thurs, 5/04, 10:00 am: Post your remediated piece to this site.