Responses to Class: Like/Keep/Change
- What do you admire about these posts?
- What tips do they offer about using images in digital writing?
Writing: First Response to boyd
- Wed, 3/01, class: Read boyd to p. 99. Be ready to take us to a passage in the first half of It’s Complicated that you feel can advance the conversation we’ve been having about digital rhetorics and culture.
- Thurs, 3/02, 10:00 am: Post your first response to boyd.
- Fri, 3/03, class: Read and post comments on the pieces written by yur group members. Please also read Chapter 2, pp. 11–25, of Fenton and Lee.
- Mon, 3/06, class: Finish reading It’s Complicated.
- Wed, 3/08, and Fri, 3/10: We will hold class in Room B of the Student Multimedia Resource Center in the basement of Morris Library.