Writing in a Digital Space
- What might we learn from the featured posts about how to write on a site like this?
- What advice can we formulate about writing effective links?
Fenton and Lee, Nicely Said
Please locate a passage in the first chapter where the authors offer some advice that you think you can put to use in your work for this course. We’ll talk about what they have to say.
- Wed, 2/22, class: Finish Carr. Locate a passage in the second half of his boot that helps you respond to the feeling of distractedness that he suggests characterizes our time. Please also take an image related to The Shallows and/or this class and post it to our Instagram feed.
- Thurs, 2/23, 10:00 am: Post your second response to Carr to this site.
- Fri, 2/24, class: Read and post comments on the pieces written by yur group members.
- Mon, 2/27, class: Read pp. 1–100 of danah boyd’s It’s Complicated.